Quranic Prophecy About Hadith Supporters

Quran to Muslims now is no more than a book of recitation. Neither the average Arabs nor the nonArabs take a moment to understand its verses. Even during this information age when Quran is available for free online, they ask questions like this:



If you go to answer portion of this page you will see people telling this girl to look into hadiths for the answer apparently because Allah tells people to obey the messenger by obeying his sayings which have been going through edits for centuries! According to one user, music is haram because all scholars think so! Nice way to deny Prophet Dawud who was a singer and his book's name is Zabur which happens to be filled with songs. Its credit goes to satan and his followers we call scholars of Islam. Of course, Allah tells us that the average Muslim is equally guilty. He gives us a prophecy of what they will say on judgement day. Have a look:
25: 26-30 True sovereignty, that Day, is for the Most Merciful. And it will be upon the disbelievers a difficult Day.And the Day the wrongdoer will bite on his hands [in regret] he will say, "Oh, I wish I had taken with the Messenger a way.Oh, woe to me! I wish I had not taken that one as a friend.He led me away from the remembrance after it had come to me. And ever is Satan, to man, a deserter."And the Messenger has said, "O my Lord, indeed my people have taken this Qur'an as [a thing] abandoned."

No comments:

Post a Comment